I have to say I love google. I love when you want to know something you can "google" it and find different web sites that you want to look at. I have also found that I can google directions, the weather, and movie times on my cell phone w/ a text message by sending the message to 466-453 (google) Thank you Jen for teaching me that! Well the other thing and prob. what I use it most for is spell check. I am an awful speller! And I like to have it spelled right because I have a couple of friends (you know who you are) who are awesome spellers... Sometimes I misspell so badly that spell check can't even give me an alternative spelling for the word I'm trying to spell, so I go to google and type my word in and it says, do you mean ________? Every time it makes laugh a little when I think, yes that is exactly what I mean! Computers are soo smart! :) (When they are working properly)
1 comment:
Ummm, you wouldn't be talking about me would you? :)
I love Google too, I just never have to use it to check my impeccable spelling.
Post a Comment