Tuesday, October 21, 2008

calendar 1999



Yesterday I spent a couple of hours scanning pictures and calendar pages. I started this crazy tradition that every year I make our families a calendar w/ picures (scrapbook pages) of the previous year of what we've done for the next year. For example, this year I will be making the 2009 calendar and I will try to put on it pictures what we did in 2008. A lot of times I try to match month to month what we have done. So Jan 2009 calendar will be Jan 2008 and so on, w/ the exception of Dec. because I try to have it done by Dec. 1 to send out to family, so I use the previous year for that one.
I started this crazy idea for the calendar of 1999. Ever since our families have said this is the one thing we can't stop doing for Christmas presents. The calendars have drastically improved, so has my scrap booking skills, the first 2 years I did it on half sheets of paper. Last year, for the first time I did everything on the computer. Here are our 1999 calendar pages.
Good thing the pictures are soo cute, cause the pages are a little frightening! More to come.























































































1 comment:

Les said...

Wow, looks like you had your share of Mrs. Grossman's stickers going on too! Good thing our scrappin' style has changed, huh?