18 days to Disneyland... but whos counting?! Melissa's power tap group (a little clogging & a little tap) is going to perform in Disneyland on November 8th and 10th. We're excited! My kids have never been to Disneyland, and it has been 15 years since Ray & I have been. The kids have been looking online to see what rides they want to ride. I think going in November will be a good time, we should have nice weather and shorter lines!We are done with fund raisers! (not fun raisers as I accidently wrote to another friend) We had a raffle, sold concessions over the summer, had a garage sale (at our house...) and just ended w/ selling Little Cesear Pizzas. Hopefully Melissa's (and Brooklyn's) health will be up to all the walking and dancing!
(There are more dancers.... I think there are 20 going, this is Melissa's group, she in the "Srs" class.)








2 comments:
How fun to being going to Disney! You'll have a blast.
That's awesome! Good luck, ladies!
Post a Comment