On Thursday, Darri and I took the kids to Priest Point Park near downtown Olympia. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold! Curtis Racham was here visiting kyle from Utah. We had a great time. Melissa brought the net w/ the badmittion & volleyball. It took them a while to set it up, and then they played - they were nice enough to let Keagan play, too. He was in heaven. He has always loved Kyle! They were a lot of fun to watch.
The boys slaughtered the girls
:(
Darri & I looking on
(Keagan kept taking pics)
It had been a long time since I have been to this park, the play structure was new to me, Melissa informed that it had been there for a long time. They have these great wooden swings in the park too. (They have been there forever!)

After they played for quite a while we walked down to the water.


You can even see the capitol in the background.
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! I haven't been to that park forever! Maybe one of these days...
Post a Comment