Tiffany, Carol, Angela, Jennie, Kylie, Donna, & Darri
July 2008
“Oh how we need each other. Those of us who are old need you who are young. And, hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old. It is a sociological fact that women need women. We need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other."
Of course none of us are old! I love this quote. Kylie brought a movie to show us and this was on it. We had such a good time! Lots of laughs, ice cream, a little bit of tears, and hardly any sleep, I wouldn't trade it for anything. We're hoping it becomes a tradition! We're soo thankful for Ang's sister for letting us stay in a condo up in Solitude, Utah ( up the mountains from Salt Lake City) And I'm glad Kylie could come stay w/ us for a couple of nights and Carol and Tiffany could come up for an evening. The 3 of them are all Lacey 2 originals and have moved to Utah. All of us are Lacey 2nd ward originals.... and it looks like I'm going to be the only original left... how sad!







1 comment:
That picture is priceless! I love all of you guys! Wish I could've been there. Sorry about ditching you in Lacey 2. But we'll always have the foyer.
Post a Comment