Here is my sweet little angel at 5 months. This is one of my favorite pics of her. Her Aunt Darlene, back in the day when she had a great job & Melissa was the first girl in many moons, SPOILED Melissa and bought her this adorable dress.
Here is her baby pic @ 6 days old. This dress is the dress she came home from the hospital in, and also the dress that I came home from the hospital in. The blanket was from Aunt Laura & Uncle John and says Melissa on it. (Does she still give that Dah look?!!)
Today was a pretty uneventful day for her, we did most of her bday activities before and later next week she is going to have a slumber party. Yesterday I took her to go get a pedicure. Look at those feet.... cute nails, though!






2 comments:
Wow, you have a teenager? You're OLD!!!! Melissa's such a great girl. We sure love her! Hope she had a great day!
Happy birthday, Melissa! I can't believe you're already a teenager!
Post a Comment