Friday, May 15, 2009

Lattin's Cider Mill








This week for preschool we went on a field trip to Lattin's Apple Cider mill. Any of you who have little kids and haven't been should go! I've been going there for years! It is something I did a lot when my kids were younger. On Saturdays they have the most amazing warm apple fritters! They have really good apple cider, too! (of course I had to take Keagan on Saturday to test it out for the preschool kids...)
Right now there are lots of animals to look at and feed, some of them are - a turkey, a pig, a bunny, sheep, peacocks, chickens, ducks, and lots and lots of goats!
We were pretty lucky! It didn't rain on us, we re-scheduled our field trip from last week and were wondering if Tuesday would work. It was windy, and only once did we get a few drops for not very long! All in all a fun time!

No comments: