Most of you know that Melissa has had a rough year this year! She had mono for 6 months and after that she caught every little sick bug around. It wasn't until Spring Break time (April) that she really felt better. She went half days of school from the end of September to Feb. Well, with all of that being sick and missing school her grades really suffered! She is normally an A/B student. Her grades are online and in April she had F's in two of her classes. Yikes! Not just F's, but 33%, low F's! Melissa and I were looking at her grades and now she has D's, one is 65% and one is 60%. I told her good job Melissa you got that up to a D! We looked at each other and started laughing! Who would of knew I would say that... to her!
No comments:
Post a Comment