Most of my close friends know that every year I make a calendar for our family as a Christmas gift. What started out as a nice idea in 1999 has become a tradition that our extended family looks forward to every year. When I saw my dad yesterday, he said, Hand me my calendar. :) Luckily they have progressively gotten better over the years! I was just looking at the first I made yesterday.. Wow! I now do it all digitally, I use smilebox.com. I try to use pictures from the month of the year previous. So these are January 2012 for January 2013's calendar. (I think you can click on the pictures to make them bigger).
Here is the month of January.
February, we went on a youth temple trip.
March
Dance Team
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
This is our cover, I just didn't get it in the right order.




















3 comments:
Awesome! I love it.
It turned out so cute!
Your calendar is awesome! I have have to have you help me with one!!
Post a Comment