Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Candy... This is how it started


This is how it all started...


The first year that Marie & I taught preschool I would take Celeste with me from their house after preschool to go pick up the kids from school.  After Halloween I had left over candy in my van.  Celeste became a fan!  Since then I have always kept candy in my van.  Luckily for me it doesn't tempt me.  I don't really care for candy.  (Now if it were peanut butter cups or brownies..)  So the last few years I have had many a fan of coming to visit me in my van... (I would like to say to visit with ME... but I know it is mostly for the candy).  Max said it best... Melissa was pretending that the van was going to blow up and Max said, "NO! It can't ... what about the candy.... and Donna."

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Please put a sign on your van that says "Free Candy for Kids! Climb inside!"

Woodberries said...

at least he included YOU in the list of important things. THat's LOVE.