Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Capitol building










I love our Capitol. I think the grounds are beautiful. I love how on a sunny day you can see it everywhere downtown. I think Ray is very blessed to be working in such a beautiful area. I love it all through out the year. These pictures don't really do it justice. I have blogged about it before, here for a beautiful sunny spring day & here for a beautiful winter day. Here is a website that lets you take a virtual tour of the capitol. I love the inside as well. The dome & the marble are gorgeous. If you live around the area and haven't been in a while, you should go visit our Capitol grounds... just don't go in January.. until mid April when they are in session, unless you don't mind lots of people milling around and the parking is really hard to find.

No comments: