In the next few days I'm going to try to catch up with my blogging. So now I'm accountable. I taught a lesson last Sunday in Young Women's (church girls 16 & 17 years old) about the importance of writing in your journals and decided I needed to be better at this too. Luckily I take pictures of everything so I can remember what happens in my life or mostly remember.
I couldn't believe when I looked at my blog it has been a couple of months since I have posted anything. When I was looking at the calendar this week it is as crazy as ever, but we don't have anything planned this weekend.. maybe I shouldn't say that too soon.. I looked back over the calendar and I don't think that we have had a "free" Saturday since mid February, maybe that is why I haven't found time to blog. I'm looking forward to staying home!
I'm going to try to post my blogs on their original dates, so you might have to scroll back to read them.. if you want to. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment