Memorial Day Weekend we went to go visit my mom & Thom and went on a Sunday drive. We ended up at Wynoochee Lake - I'm not really sure how to get there, we went through Montesanto and some old logging roads, it is far away from EVERYTHING! But it is beautiful, they come out here a lot w/ their boat. We might come out camping this summer... if I'm near the RV, cause that is my kind of camping...
Mom/Thom

Keagan

Melissa

Ray & I

My camera has this cool panorama thing you can do, where you take 3 pics and it puts them all together, the thing is sometimes it is hard to match up really well...

The kids throwing rocks in

trying to push each other in...

dad trying to get into the action

got Melissa's feet wet..
1 comment:
Your camera sounds really neat. You have some fabulous kids. Very cute too!
Post a Comment