Thursday, March 12, 2009

You Win!




Ray and I have this silly game we like to play. We like to call each other and when we're done talking say, I love you more, I win and quickly hang up the phone before the other one says, No I Love you most, I win! We like to text each other w/ this too.


So today I was teaching preschool at Marie's house and the doorbell rang, I went to answer it and I thought it was a salesperson... Ray had sent me flowers! He hasn't even done anything wrong :) and it is not any special occasion! The note said (among other things..) I love you most, I win! So for today Hon, you win! ;) I'm sure I can get you back someway soon...

Thanks Hon!

6 comments:

Angela said...

What a sweetheart!! You should definitely keep him around Donna! ;)

Prouses said...

Very Cool :D

P Kirkwood said...

Way to go, Ray! Could you have a talk with Brandon... Just kidding. If you do, he might stop doing all of the housework.

Les said...

Aaah, so sweet! He definitely wins!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Wow! How fun! He definitely does win :)

Megan and Jeremy said...

Nice one!!! What a sweet thing to do - I bet you were so surprised!