Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bee sting

Can you believe I got stung by a bee?!
Just last week or the week before (they all run together sometimes..) I was getting dressed and I felt a sting on my side and had no clue what it was. I thought it felt like a sting, but didn't think it could be, sadly one of my first thoughts was, I exercised yesterday for the first time in a long time.. and I've never felt that kind of pain before... So I went into the bathroom and and lifted up my shirt a little to look at the spot that stung and I saw a sting mark.. and a bee flew out of my shirt!! How weird is that?!! I have no idea how it got there (I had just put on my shirt in my bedroom) How did a bee get into my bedroom?! (the next few days, I shook my clothes before I put them on)
Then I had a bee stuck in my bathroom! I opened the window and shut the door and it wouldn't go outside. I guess its not stupid, it was freezing outside! But I didn't really want to take a shower or get ready with the bee in the bathroom! This is when I was thinking... I really hate being the grown-up sometimes! It flew up high into the skylight (way too high for me to reach.. or anyone) So I got the broom and FINALLY it was on the broom and I transfered it out the window. Wheww!!

No comments: