Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm soo excited....


I'm soo excited... if I weren't soo tired! Tomorrow we go to Disneyland! To watch Melissa dance and have fun! Today was also my last day doing papers, my last day getting up at 1:30! (Tomorrow morning we have to get up at 3 ish, but that has to do with something fun) I don't know which one I am more excited about... disney or not doing papers anymore.

Melissa is still really not up to dancing because of her mono, I hope it all goes well. We got her a doctors note to have a wheelchair at Disney because she gets tired soo easily. She still hasn't made it to school for a whole day yet, she missed 1 1/2 weeks of school and going on 4 weeks of half days. I feel a little bad about taking her out of school for Disney.... but we have had this planned for a long time and all paid for. We have a 5 day pass at Disney so we can take it slow. The girls are perfoming Sat. at 11:30 and Monday at 11:30.

Now off to packing, going to preschool, laundry, grocery shopping... you know all of those fun things to do before you go on a trip. We'll be back next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

Have a great time! Hope Melissa feels better.